ABKI1016 – Certificate in Xero Payroll
Gain a Certificate in Xero Payroll and get payroll right the first time!
Learn to use the Xero Payroll module with our online course. You’ll learn to connect your payroll to your accounting system, saving time and stress managing your payroll and PAYG returns.
All courses include:
- Increase your competence and skills and become Xero Payroll Confident
- Gain employment and improve your career prospects
- Become your own payroll administrator and save money on payroll fees
- Work with an experienced tutor and other students to successfully complete your course
- Developed by an ICB Accredited Training Centre
This course is designed for
- Small Business owners or anyone who manages the payroll function within a business
- Accountants or Job seekers who desire a payroll position
- Individuals currently in a payroll type role wanting to up skill, and who would like to gain a Xero certificate
Investment: €249 or only €25 per week on an interest FREE payment plan! Click here to enrol now
Assessment: Quizzes and exercises throughout modules 1-8 with a practical assessment after module 8.
Duration: Learn at your own pace, but expect to take 8-10 hours.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Qualification information: Receive a Certificate in Xero Payroll
ABKI219 – Introduction to Xero Online
ABKUI200 – Setting up Xero Payroll
ABKUI182 – Managing Payroll Items with Xero
ABKUI107 – New Employee & Time Off Requests with Xero
ABKUI179 – Pay Templates in Xero
ABKUI178 – Pay Runs in Xero
ABKUI183 – Payslips, Reporting & Filing in Xero
Accredited by ICOES
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.