ABKI1014 – Certificate in Bookkeeping
Become a Certified Bookkeeper in just ten weeks!
Learn to balance the books with our accredited course. You’ll be able to prepare VAT returns and keep business accounts. Learn to analyse and interpret a profit and loss statement and balance sheet. Get a FREE membership to the Irish Institute of Certified Bookkeepers.
All courses include:
- Become a Certified Bookkeeper and manage your own accounts
- Become an expert in the most widely used bookkeeping systems; SAGE
- Flexible online study lets you work at your own pace, at a time that fits your schedule
- Receive support from your expert tutor via email and phone
- Get a FREE 12-month membership to the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers Ireland
This course has been accredited by the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
The Career Academy Certificate in Bookkeeping course has been reviewed and accredited by the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers.
Accredited by ICOES
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Investment: €499 or only €25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Assessments: 12 modules / 12 assignments, includes case studies, quizzes, written assessments
Duration: A total of 100 hours to be completed within six months. Study at your own pace!
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Delivery & support: This course is delivered online with tutor support by phone and email.
This course is designed for
- Those who want to work from home
- Job seekers wanting to upskill in the bookkeeping industry
- Bookkeepers who want to become certified
- Entrepreneurs looking to start their own bookkeeping business
- Business owners who wish to save money by managing their own accounts and VAT returns
This course covers twelve modules
- ABKI202 – Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- ABKI152 – General Journal
- ABKI153 – General Ledger & the Trial Balance
- ABKI218 – Depreciation
- ABKI106 – Accruals and Prepayments
- ABKI146 – Financial Statements
- ABKI133 – Fundamentals of VAT
- ABKI214 – Fundamentals of Payroll
- ABKI217 – Accounting with Sage and Quickbooks
- ABKI103 -Accounting with Xero
- ABKI122 – Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
- CITG125 – Bookkeeping using Microsoft Excel