ABKI1014 – Certificate in Bookkeeping
Become a Certified Bookkeeper in just ten weeks!
Learn to balance the books with our accredited course. You’ll be able to prepare VAT returns and keep business accounts. Learn to analyse and interpret a profit and loss statement and balance sheet. You can also use this course as a pathway to start your own bookkeeping business!
- The only Certificate in Bookkeeping accredited by the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers Ireland (ICB Ireland)
- Become a certified bookkeeper through a reputable organisation (ICB Ireland)
- Get a FREE 12-month membership to ICB Ireland
- Become an expert in the most widely used bookkeeping systems; SAGE
- Flexible online study lets you work at your own pace, at a time that fits your schedule
- Receive support from your expert tutor via email and phone
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time and receive unlimited one-on-one tutor support
- Accreditation and Certification: Our course has been accredited by the ICB Ireland. Once you complete this course, you will be eligible to register as a Certified Bookkeeper with ICB Ireland – a nationally recognised credential, respected and valued by employers.
Accredited by the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
What our students say
★★★★★ “The tutor Bhavik is great! I call him most days for technical taxation talk and he is a wonderful person to learn from. The course materials/resources provided are awesome. They cover everything extensively are great for future learning and reference. The course is simple to follow and I rate it very highly. It also appeals to all ages (from young to old) and I am looking at getting my son enrolled at The Career Academy too. You guys are doing something great here.” – David Trotter
★★★★★ “I am so pleased to say I loved the entire course. All the aspects of the course designed by the Career Academy with extraordinary tutors, easy access, flexible study and payment plan encouraged me to fulfill my needs with interest.” – Sathya Sumanthiran
Investment: €499 or only €25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Assessments: 12 modules / 12 assignments, includes case studies, quizzes, written assessments
Duration: A total of 100 hours to be completed within six months. Study at your own pace!
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Delivery & support: This course is delivered online with tutor support by phone and email.
This course is designed for
- Those who want to work from home
- Job seekers wanting to upskill in the bookkeeping industry
- Bookkeepers who want to become certified
- Entrepreneurs looking to start their own bookkeeping business
- Business owners who wish to save money by managing their own accounts and VAT returns
This course covers twelve modules
- ABKI202 – Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- ABKI152 – General Journal
- ABKI153 – General Ledger & the Trial Balance
- ABKI218 – Depreciation
- ABKI106 – Accruals and Prepayments
- ABKI146 – Financial Statements
- ABKI133 – Fundamentals of VAT
- ABKI214 – Fundamentals of Payroll
- ABKI217 – Accounting with Sage and Quickbooks
- ABKI103 -Accounting with Xero
- ABKI122 – Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
- CITG125 – Bookkeeping using Microsoft Excel
Accredited by ICOES
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.