Advanced Certificate in Microsoft Excel
Go beyond the basics and become an expert!
Master Microsoft Excel with our online training course developed by a Microsoft expert. Go beyond the basics and learn the advanced features and functions of Microsoft Excel including manipulating data, advanced chart features, macros and protecting your spreadsheet.
- Learn advanced Microsoft Excel Skills and gain an accredited certificate
- Developed by a highly qualified Microsoft Excel expert
- Learning online allows you to study anytime, at home or the office
- Receive tutor support via email or by calling our toll free number
Covering these topics
1. Advanced Functions
- Absolute referencing
- Range names
- Using the IF function
- Using the VLookup function
- Nesting functions
2. Advanced Chart Features
- Formatting chart objects
- Creating pivot charts
- Manipulating pivot charts
3. Securing Spreadsheets
- Protecting your worksheet
- Protecting your workbook
4. Using Excel Macros
- Creating macros with the macro recorder
- Running a macro
5. Excel Data Tools
- Removing duplicates
- Text to columns
- Goal seek
- Scenario manager
Investment: €399 or only €25 per week on a payment plan.
Assessments: Case studies, quizzes, written assessments and practical exercises.
Duration: 8-10 hours.
About the course developers: This course has been developed by the team at The Career Academy.
You will learn how to:
- Apply advanced functions to access multiple sheets and manipulate data
- Apply advanced chart features to visually represent your data
- Protect your spreadsheet from accidental or intentional harm
- Automate activities within your spreadsheet using macros
- Gain a deeper understanding of your data using the data tools
What our students say:
★★★★★ “Course content and progression were very clear, and I did not have any need to contact the tutor for assistance. Overall great course – thanks.” – Alice Young
★★★★★ “This was recommended by my manager who is the Fixed Accountant and I work under her, she thought a basis in accounting would be useful as we touch multiply parts of the business included Balance Sheet and P&L. The course was very well structured and easy to follow what was required” – Stefanie Downes