ABKI1015 – Advanced Certificate in Xero
Get advanced Xero skills!
Stand out with the crowd with this Xero certificate on your CV! Learn advanced Xero accounting skills with this accredited online course such as managing your business accounts, interpreting extracted information (reports) and how to make the most of a cloud accounting solution.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
Key benefits of this Xero training course
- Increase your Xero knowledge and add a certificate to your CV
- Developed in conjunction with Certified Practicing Accountants
- Developed and Delivered by an ICB Accredited Training Provider
- Receive support by phone or email from our certified tutors
- Study at your own pace
- This course is accredited by the International Association of Accounting Processionals
- Receive a FREE 12-month student membership to the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers on completion.
This course is designed for
- People who already have basic to intermediate knowledge of Xero
- Individuals seeking a higher level certificate in Xero
- Employers looking to up skill members of staff
Investment: €399 or from only €25 per week with our interest free payment plan. Click here to enrol now
Duration: Learn at your own pace, but expect your studies to take around 15 hours.
Assessments: Case studies, quizzes, written assessments and practical exercises.
Certificate information: You will receive a Career Academy Advanced Certificate in Xero upon successful completion of this course.
Delivery: Online with tutor support via phone and email
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
ABKI219 – Introduction to Xero Online
ABKI190 – Bank Reconciliation with Xero
ABKI108 – Aged Receivables & Payables in Xero
ABKI148 – Managing Fixed Assets with Xero
ABKI120 – Budgeting with Xero
ABKG221 – Tracking Categories in Xero
ABKI192 – Report Preparation and Analysis in Xero
ABKI139 – Customising Templates in Xero
ABKI157 – How to Make the Most of Xero
★★★★★ “I chose The Career Academy because it has the courses that I need to up skill and to secure employment. The courses that I have done so far, have been great. The information is set out well and there is lots of information. The tutors are brilliant. I will be doing more study later on this year and are looking forward to learning more skills with The Career Academy.” – Debra Sawyer