ABKI1021 – Certificate in Accounts Payable and Receivable
Gain the practical skills required to secure an accounts payable and receivable position!
Become certified in accounts payable and receivable with our online course. You’ll cover the basics including working with spread sheets, account reconciliations and processing invoices. This course will help you improve your career prospects and take on a relevant role in the accounts field.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Increase your job prospects and earning potential
- Become certified in accounts payable and receivable
- Work with an experienced tutor and other students to successfully complete your course
- Developed by an ICB Accredited Training Centre
This course is designed for
- Anyone who would like to work in an accounts payable and/or receivable role
- Business owners who would like to manage their own invoices and save money on an accountant
- Those currently working in accounts who want to gain skills and a certificate
Investment: €299 GST or from only €25 per week with our interest free payment plan. Click here to enrol now
Assessment:You’ll be required to successfully complete an online assessment at the end of your course.
Duration: 20-40 hours to be completed within 6 months.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Delivery: Online with tutor support via phone and email
Four comprehensive modules
- ADMG114 – Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- CITG138 – Using Microsoft Excel
- ABKI122 – Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
- ABKI103 – Accounting with Xero
★★★★★ “Convenient and fits around my schedule and the job I presently do. Means I can still manage home and 4 teenagers developing into men and be the wife and mother I still feel I need to be. A lot cheaper too than Polytechnic.” Sherilee Wilkinson
★★★★★ “I’m enjoying the course and I’ve found it has been very useful for my career, in-fact I’ve even already gotten a job from what I’ve learnt in the course.” Mairi Miller