ABKI1021 – Certificate in Accounts Payable and Receivable
Gain the practical skills required to secure an accounts payable and receivable position!
Become certified in accounts payable and receivable with our online course. You’ll cover the basics including working with spread sheets, account reconciliations and processing invoices. This course will help you improve your career prospects and take on a relevant role in the accounts field.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Increase your job prospects and earning potential
- Become certified in accounts payable and receivable
- Work with an experienced tutor and other students to successfully complete your course
- Developed by an ICB Accredited Training Centre
- Gain an industry and employer recognised certificate
Investment: €299 GST or from only €25 per week with our interest free payment plan. Click here to enrol now
Assessment:You’ll be required to successfully complete an online assessment at the end of your course.
Start date: Get instant access to your course
Duration: 20-40 hours to be completed within 6 months.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Delivery: Online with tutor support via phone and email
This course is designed for
- Anyone who would like to work in an accounts payable and/or receivable role
- Business owners who would like to manage their own invoices and save money on an accountant
- Those currently working in accounts who want to gain skills and a certificate
Four comprehensive modules
- ADMG114 – Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- CITG138 – Using Microsoft Excel
- ABKI122 – Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
- ABKI103 – Accounting with Xero
Download a FREE course guide!