PSCI1006 – Certificate in Psychology & Counselling
Master the skills to manage and motivate others and study psychology and counselling online today!
Further your career by gaining insights into the origins of human behaviour. Learn to have positive relationships and lead teams well with effective communication skills and conflict resolution techniques.
- Learn to deal with people positively by understanding their behaviour
- Advance your career by improving your communication and people management skills
- Gain a foundation for working in counselling online and offline in sessions, management or education
- Receive a FREE 12 month student membership to the International Association for Counselling
Student IAC Membership Included
★★★★★ “Thank you for the pleasant time during my time in the career academy student I’m so proud to have finished my course in Psychology and mental health and am currently now enrolled as a student in bachelor in Psychology and Youth social work but couldn’t have done it without these course thank you ☺” – Sammy Roberts
★★★★★ “My course is amazing and mind blowing. It is teaching me everything i need to know to better my chances at getting my dream job, while at the same time learning alot about myself too. The tutors are informative, friendly and always so happy, the positive vibes make it easier to cope and stay commited in completing my course.” Nikita Atkinson
Investment: €349 or only €25 per week on an interest FREE payment plan.
Assessments: Includes case studies, quizzes and written assessments throughout.
Delivery and support: Online with tutor support via email or phone.
Duration: 80 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete in 10 weeks.
Entry requirements: No previous experience necessary
About the developers: This course has been developed by highly qualified psychologists with many years working experience.
Pathways: This course leads on to our Diploma in Psychology & Counselling
This Psychology & Counselling Online Course Covers the following
- PSCG205 – Stress
- PSCG101 – Abnormal behaviour
- PSCG144 – Individual Behaviour
- PSCG139 – Group behaviour
- PSCG166 – Methods of dealing with psychological problems
- PSCG112 – Conflict resolution
- PSCG149 – Interpersonal communication skills