ABKI1007 – Certificate in Accounting
Manage your own accounts or gain an accredited qualification to add to your CV!
Get qualified and earn more with an accredited Certificate in Accounting. This qualification will help you stand out in the job market with the practical skills to work in an accounts environment. Business owners will be able to put their skills to use and save on accounting fees. No prior experience necessary.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Introduction to accounting
- Accounting equations
- Double entry accounting
- Learn about the trial balance
- Understanding profit and loss statements
- Interpreting balance sheets
- Ratio analysis
- Practical exercises
- Become a Certified Accountant
- Strengthen your CV – get ahead in the job market, gain employment and improve your career prospects with this accredited and employer recognised qualification
- Manage your own business accounts and save money on expensive accounting fees
This online course is designed for
- Small business owners or anyone who manages business accounts
- Job seekers who desire an accounts position and want to kick-start their accounting career
- Individuals currently in an accounts role, who would like to gain a qualification
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online learning.
Investment: €499 or from only €25 per week with our interest FREE payment plan. Click here to enrol now
Delivery: Online -you will have 6 months to complete your course.
Assessment: 13 modules / 13 assignments
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Qualification information: Receive a Certificate in Accounting.
Delivery: Online with tutor support via phone and email
This course consists of these modules
ABKI202 – Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
ABKI152 – General Journal
ABKI153 – General Ledger & the Trial Balance
ABKI218 – Depreciation
ABKI106 – Accruals and Prepayments
ABKI146 – Financial Statements
ABKI133 – Understanding VAT
ABKI151 – Fundamentals of Income Tax
ABKI103 – Accounting with Xero
ABKI217 – Accounting with Sage and Quickbooks
ABKI122 – Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
ABKI189 – Financial Statement Analysis
CITG137 – Accounting using Microsoft Excel
On successful completion of this training course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement.
This course is accredited by IAAP