HPTG1010 – Certificates in Event Management & Wedding Planning Bundle
Aspiring Wedding Planner? Do you want to pull off the perfect wedding event?
Being a wedding planner is the perfect career choice for those capable at juggling multiple tasks, who can move at the speed of light and thrive under pressure! Special event planning can include many types of events, not just weddings, from conferences and sales meetings to gala dinners and awards. Become a certified event planner with our online course and get started in your exciting new career.
Save €200 by combining these two certificates!
- Based on the accredited course offered by the Association of Wedding and Event Planning
- Gain a Certificate to add to your portfolio
- Developed by experienced Event Managers & Wedding Planners
This course is designed for
- Become a Wedding Planner
- Event planners wanting to add weddings to their portfolio
- Brides-to-be looking to save money and make their big day perfect
Endorsed by the ILEA!
The International Live Events Association has endorsed The Career Academy as an Approved Education Partner. They have accredited our Certificate in Event Management & Wedding Planning.
ILEA Feedback for The Career Academy
“Good educational programmes are vital to the long-term growth if the events industry, but critically, in its ability to show its true value to business. We need to encourage highly trained event professionals, implementing well executed events for businesses and brands; when we do, our value as a market goes up.
The Career Academy have created a course that sets the foundation of these professionals to do exactly that.” Carlo Zoccali, President, ILEA UK Chapter
Endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality
All of our Tourism, Hospitality and Wedding Planner courses have been officially endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality.
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Investment: €899 or only €25 a week on our interest FREE payment plan!
Assessment: 18 modules / 18 assignments. On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement.
Duration: Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week over 18 weeks.
Delivery: Online with tutor support via email or phone.
Access: You will have access to this course for up to 12 months or until you complete, whichever comes first.
- HPTG114 – Scope and Nature of Event Management
- HPTG145 – Developing the Concept
- HPTG146 – Physical & Human Resources
- HPTG147 – Project Logistics
- HPTG148 – Marketing an Event
- HPTG149 – Financial Management
- HPTG150 – Risk Management
- HPTG151 – Staging the Event
- HPTG152 – After the Event
- HPTG135 – Introduction to Weddings
- HPTG143 – Planning a Wedding
- HTPG137 – Managing People for a Wedding
- HPTG136 – Managing Locations Associated with a Wedding
- HPTG134 – Managing the Programme
- HPTG138 – Managing Services in Support of a Wedding
- HPTG139 – Managing the Wedding Client
- HPTG140 – Managing the Wedding Day
- HPTG142 – Planning Your Wedding Business
- HPTG141 – Operating a Wedding Planner Business
★★★★★ “Ever since I planned my own weddings, I have dreamed of making Wedding Planning a career. But until I started this course, I had no idea how much more I needed to learn to work as a professional. The course is preparing me working with clients and I am excited about completing and being able to plan my first wedding for a couple.” Jenny Connelly.
★★★★★ “The assignments and projects are great as I am able to apply what I am learning to ‘real life’ event briefs. ” – Mandi Timms
★★★★★ “I really enjoyed my course and it has taught me so much and I can’t wait to begin the next chapter in my life as a qualified Wedding Planner.” – Jessica Roberts