MGTI1011 – Start Your Own Business
Start your own business!
If you’re ready to go or just considering to start your own business, this is the course for you. Learn the skills to get you started and hit the ground running.
Key benefits of this informative course
- Start your own Business and fast track your bookkeeping career
- Developed and delivered by a Approved Training Organisation
- Access to expert tutors and business coaches – this Program includes four hours of one to one mentoring from our very experienced and knowledgeable business mentors.
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time and receive unlimited one-on-one tutor support
- Build your business the right way, from the ground up, and make it easier to grow and expand
Learn the skills to start your Business!
- You learn the proven, practical skills to help you generate new clients, increase your sales and profit, save time and scale your business.
- Fits with your lifestyle and learn anywhere, anytime and at your own pace
- Is short enough to fit in with your busy schedule, but long enough to teach you the critical new skills to start and grow your business.
- Receive four hours of mentoring from our experienced and knowledgeable business mentors. They’re there to answer your questions and provide insight into how you can turn the practical skills you’ve learnt into a fully-fledged business.
★★★★★ “I loved the fact that I could do the course in my own time (even though it means I have to motivate myself to study..) It is great not having to be physically present at night classes. In terms of the resources, the forums were really useful as I could see previous responses to content I am currently working on. Everything was easy to access and complete. I would recommend The Career Academy to anyone!”
– Joanne Gallagher
Investment: €499 or only €25 per week on our interest free payment plan. Click here to enrol now
Assessments: Case studies, quizzes, written assessments.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Enrolment and duration: A total of 75 hours to be completed within 6 months. Study at your own pace! Easy!
Delivery and support: This course is delivered online with tutor support by phone and email. you will also have access to an online study group, allowing you to work with students who are sharing the experience.
Qualification information: On successful completion of this business training course, you will be awarded a Career Academy Certificate of Achievement.
This course covers the following modules:
- ABKI201 – Starting Up
- ABKG186 – Preparing your Business Plan
- MGTG129 – Marketing and Social Media
- ABKI122 – Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
- ABKG185 – Planning for Profit
- ABKI214 – Fundamentals of Payroll
- ABKI133 – Fundamentals of VAT
- ABKI189 – Financial Statement Analysis
- Receive four hours of one-to-one mentoring with a Business Coach
Declan Scott – Business Coach
Declan has a significant amount of business and coaching experience. He is a University Lecturer and a facilitator. He has run several small businesses and enjoys helping students set up their own successful business.