PSCI1005 – Psychology Fundamentals – An Introduction
Learn the best way to motivate people including yourself with our Introduction to Psychology!
This accredited online Introduction to psychology covers the neurological processes of brain, environmental effects on behaviour, personality, psychological development and more. Gain an exciting overview of the world of psychology; understand why certain characteristics influence behaviour, and use this knowledge to motivate people in both your professional and personal life.
This introductory course provides a foundation for further study. No prior experience necessary.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Gain an overview of psychology
- Understand the effect of personality and environment on behaviour
- Learn the best way to motivate people, including yourself!
- This course is accredited by ICOES
This online course is designed for
- People who are interested in psychology or who would like a foundation for further study
- Anyone who wants to motivate themselves or those around them
Investment: €299 or from only €25 per week on an interest free payment plan.
Assessments: 7 modules / 7 assignments. Includes case studies, quizzes and written assessments.
Delivery and support: Online with tutor support via email or phone.
Duration: 70 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week over seven weeks.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
This course includes seven modules
- PSCG212 – The nature and scope of psychology
- PSCG213 – Neurological basis of behaviour
- PSCG132 – Environmental effects on behaviour
- PSCG113 – Consciousness and perception
- PSCG174 – Personality
- PSCG185 – Psychological development
- PSCG172 – Needs, drives and motivation
★★★★★ “The course is great when you submit an assignment you get feedback pass or fail which is helpful and the tutors are friendly and helpful.” Thomas Timms
★★★★★ “So excited to have passed and thank you very much for your feedback over this time. Your encouragement has helped me through a difficult time health wise.Very excited to tell you I have recently been offered a wonderful job in the disability sector with lovely clients and this course helped me secure the position. I look forward to further study in the future.” – Christine Wilsdon
Download a FREE course guide!
Fill in this form to discover where The Career Academy can take you!