ADMI1003 – Introduction to Office Support
Learn admin skills online and show prospective employers you have the ability for an entry level administration or office support role.
Gain a general understanding of administration and office support, with a focus on core concepts and skills. You’ll learn admin skills around office organisation and procedures and how to use Microsoft Word. This course is designed specifically for jobseekers or school leavers who desire an administrative or office support position.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Increase your chances of employment an learn admin skills with this accredited certificate
- Understand office organisation and procedures and gain practical skills
- Use Microsoft Office effectively
- Developed by office support experts
Learn admin skills online with the following
- ADMG147 – Role of Office Administration & Support
- ADMG128 – Office Organisation and Procedures
- CITG127 – Introduction to Microsoft Word
- ADMI127 – Workplace Health and Safety
- CITG126 – Introduction to Powerpoint
- ADMG148 – Time Management, Ethics and Professionalism
Investment: €199 or from only €25 a week on our interest FREE payment plan! Click here to enrol now
Duration: Learn at your own pace, but expect to take approximately 20 hours.
Delivery and support: This course is delivered online with tutor support via email or phone.
Access time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
★★★★★ “Online courses are more convenient for me at this stage, as I am a mother and working at night at the same time. I can study and learn at home while my six year old child is at school. Excellent course” – Evangeline Ichon
Download a FREE course guide!
Fill in this form to discover where The Career Academy can take you!