CITG1008 – Certificate in Website Development
Learn to develop great websites!
- Discover how to build websites that don’t just look good, but also get traffic and sell goods
- Learn to build and program websites
- Gain useful skills in digital marketing
- Understand the basics of HTML and create your first HTML Page
- Use CSS to create dynamic web page layouts that change depending on browser and display
- Recognise the many different types of HTML links used to navigate a web page and website.
- Be tutored by qualified, experienced and very successful web developers
- Learn how to implement a successful online marketing campaign
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Who should study this?
- Perfect for small business owners and bloggers!
- Improve your digital presence and don’t rely on others to create your websites!
- Anyone who wants to build and/or maintain their own website
★★★★★ “The help and direction I have received to get started and to know that if I get stuck that there are tutors available to give a hand to clear up any questions I might have for my subject. I think that it is fantastic that there are expert tutors available to lend their expertise in their fields to newcomers to their chosen field.” – Mark Reid
Investment: €799 or just €25 a month with our interest free payment plan. Click here to enrol now
Duration: 250 hours, 10 hours a week for 25 weeks or study at your own pace!
Delivery and support: Online with expert tutor support via email or phone
Access time: We allow up to 6 months access to this course
Certification: You will receive a certificate on successful completion of this course
Certificate in HTML & CSS
- CITG115 – Getting Started with HTML
- CITG123 – Links and Images
- CITG101 – Adding Design with CSS
- CITG124 – More on CSS Selectors
- CITG129 – Page Layouts
- CITG134 – Tables
- CITG107 – Designing a Website
- CITG104 – Building and Testing a Website
- CITG132 – Shipping Your Code
- CITG113 – Events, Event Handling & the DOM
- CITG110 – Dynamic HTML (DHTML)
- CTIG111 – Emails, Forms and Form Validation
- CTIG130 – Pop Ups and Navigation Menus
Digital Marketing Modules
- ADMG140 – Scope and Nature of Internet Marketing
- ADMG146 – The Psychology of Internet Marketing
- ADMG152 – Website Strategy, Principle and Design
- ADMG142 – Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- ADMG145 – Social Media Applications
- ADMG102 – Capturing and Converting Customers
- ADMG105 – Content Marketing