MGTI1004 – Certificate in Personnel Management and Human Resources
Human Resources – Learn effective Management and create great teams!
Human resource management or HR, manages the relationship between people and the organisation they work in. It includes responsibility for recruitment, training programs and staff performance. Our 100 hour online course covers key HR legislation, communication skills, factors that influence workplace conditions and culture, basic supervising cultures, recruitment and induction processes, planning and conducting staff training and much more.
- Gain employment and improve your career prospects in human resources
- Work with an experienced tutor and other students to successfully complete your course
- Learn essential Employment Legislation – termination of Employment, rewards, remuneration and performance
- Receive comprehensive tutor support via phone, email and chat
- Our online course can be completed anywhere, at anytime
Who is this for?
- Those who are good with people in an office environment
- Those looking to up skill their current Human Resources staff
- Anybody looking to get into a Human Resources role
FREE 12-month membership to the Association of Professional Administrators
Investment: €499 or from only €25 per week on an interest free payment plan
Assessments: 10 modules / 10 assignments
Duration: 100 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week.
Delivery and support: Online with tutor support via email or phone.
Ten Comprehensive Human Resources and Personnel Management Modules
- MGTG114 – Human Behaviour
- MGTG150 – Workplace Communication Skills
- ADMI127 – Workplace Health and Safety
- MGTG106 – Controlling Operations
- MGTG139 – Recruitment
- MGTG142 – Staff Training
- MGTG149 – Work Teams
- MGTG135 – Positive Discipline
- MGTG112 – Grievances and Complaints
- MGTG130 – Monitoring and Reporting
★★★★★ “Excellent overall.” – Imrana Mohib
★★★★ “The content was relevant and useful. The learning objectives for each topic were clear and the tutor was knowledgeable.” – Shanna Claydon