ABKI1008 – Certificate in Small Business Accounting
Learn Accounting and Save Money!
Gain the practical accounting skills to manage your own small business accounts and save on accounting fees. Expand to manage the accounts for businesses other than your own, or use the skills gained here as a platform to kick-start your accounting career and stand out in the job market. No prior experience necessary.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Get qualified and earn more with a new job or promotion – fain an employer recognised qualification and add to your CV
- Become an expert in the most widely used bookkeeping systems; Xero and Sage One
- Flexible online study lets you work at your own pace, at a time that fits your schedule
- Receive support from your expert tutor via email and phone
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn – get up to six months access to Xero included with your course.
Investment: €499 or from only €25 per week on an interest free payment plan. Click here to enrol now
Assessment: 12 modules 12 assessments.
Start date: Get instant access to your course
Duration: 120 hours approximately. Start when you enrol and study in your own time.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months before you complete.
Delivery and support: Learn small business accounting online with tutor support via email or phone.
This online course is designed for
- Small business owners should learn accounting skills to save money on expensive accounting fees
- Anyone who manages business accounts who would like to learn more
- Job seekers who desire an accounts position and want to kick-start their accounting career
This course consists of twelve modules
ABKI202 – Learn Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
ABKI152 – General Journal
ABKI153 – General Ledger & the Trial Balance
ABKI218 – Depreciation
ABKI106 – Adjusting Entries
ABKI146 – Financial Statements
ABKI133 – Fundamentals of VAT
ABKI214 – Fundamentals of Payroll
ABKI122 – Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
ABKI217 – Accounting with Sage and Quickbooks
ABKI103 – Accounting with Xero
ABKI189 – Financial Statement Analysis