MGTI1006 – Certificate in Management Fundamentals
Fast track your career with a solid base of Management Fundamentals behind you!!
Learn the foundation theories and concepts of successful management. Get an insight into organisational structures and problem solving techniques. Gain a solid understanding of employing people and managing staff. This online course is ideal for those just started or looking to begin a career in management, or any existing managers who wish to brush up on their foundation skills.
- Gain an employer recognised qualification
- Prepare for managerial and top-tier roles to advance your career
- Learn the foundation management skills useful to managers of any level
- Receive comprehensive tutor support via phone, email and chat
- Our online course can be completed anywhere, at anytime
★★★★★ “The structure and user friendliness of the course, easy to understand course material and links to pertinent resources. Very responsive feedback and positive encouragement from tutors.” –Brad Tunnicliffe
★★★★★ “I have only had the tutors call me a few times but they were pretty helpful. The best part of the course is the step-by-step instructions, particularly in the videos, because the visual explanation makes the content easier to understand. I am happy with the resources I have received from the Career Academy.” – Sheena Smith
Investment: €499 or only €25 a week on our interest FREE payment plan! Click here to enrol now
Duration: Study in your own time, at your own pace. Generally students complete one module per week, each module taking around 10 hours.
Assessment: 7 modules / 7 assignments
Qualification information: On successful completion of this business training course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement.
Duration: Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week. You will also have up to 50 hours online study group support. Complete this course within 6 months.
Covering seven modules
- MGTG117 – Management & Organisational Structures
- MGTG123 – Management Theories & Procedures
- MGTG136 – Problem Solving & Decision Making
- MGTG122 – Management Styles & External Influences
- MGTG108 – Employing People & Interview Skills
- MGTG141 – Staff Management
- MGTG110 – Ethics and Equity