HPTI1001 – Certificate in Event Management
Are you a super-organised multitasker with excellent attention to detail? Become certified in event management!
Event management is the perfect career choice for multitaskers with exceptional organisational skills, who can move at the speed of light and thrive under pressure! Special event planning can include many types of events, from conferences and sales meetings to gala dinners and awards. Become a certified event planner with our online course and get started in your exciting new career.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Gain a Certificate in Event Management to add to your CV
- Flexible online study with unlimited tutor support via phone and email
- Developed by experienced event managers
Investment: €499 + GST or from €25 per week on an interest free payment plan.
Assessment: 9 modules / 9 assignments. On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement.
Duration: Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week.
Start date: Get instant access to your course
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Delivery: Online with tutor support via email or phone.
Potential Career Outcomes
The Career Academy’s Hospitality & Tourism graduates are often employed in Hotels and Travel Agencies upon graduation. On completion, you may be able to apply for jobs such as:
- Hotel Manager
- Tour Operator
- Event & Conference Organiser
- Leisure Activity Co-Ordinator
Each year about 9 Million people visit the country earning Ireland €6 Billion in economic activity. Tourism Ireland projects a 6% increase in tourism related revenue over the next 5 years resulting in an increase in supply for Hospitality and Tourism related jobs. The salary range for hospitality and tourism is between €20,000 – €35,000 per year.
Sources: Jobs Ireland, Tourism Ireland
- HPTG144 – Scope and Nature of Event Management
- HPTG145 – Creating a concept and developing a theme
- HPTG146 – The planning process – Physical and Human Resources
- HPTG147 – Project Logistics – the venue, catering, speakers and entertainment
- HPTG148 – Marketing an Event including PR
- HPTG149 – Budgeting and Financial Management
- HPTG150 – Risk Management
- HPTG151 – Staging the Event
- HPTG152 – After the Event
Watch an example of the kind of content you’ll be learning with our Hospitality and Tourism courses!
Download a FREE course guide!
Fill in this form to discover where The Career Academy can take you!