MGTI1003 – Certificate in Business Management
Plan for success – we’ll show you how to run your small business!
Learn how to develop a business plan and set up the right business structure. You’ll gain an understanding of financial reporting and taxation requirements, grasp the principles of marketing and social media, and find out what assistance may be available for your small business. Understand the fundamentals of business management.
All courses include:
- Gain essential skills to start or manage a small business
- Learn key skills in business management
- Supported by Xero and MYOB
- Developed by successful business owners
We’ll teach you how to run your own small business!
Learn how to develop a business plan and set up the right business structure. You’ll gain an understanding of financial reporting and taxation requirements, grasp the principles of marketing and social media, and find out what assistance may be available for your small business. This online management course is ideal for those starting or managing a small business.
What our students say
★★★★★ “The course is very interesting and can see how I could apply the knowledge even if I wasn’t managing a business. The tutors do an excellent job as I can ask them questions and they reply quickly. Thanks so much!!”
– George Hewetson
★★★★★ “Everything has been great. Every tutor and support person to that I have spoken to, in my short time studying with The Career Academy has been very helpful, polite and easy to talk to.” – Jorden O’Brien
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching.
Investment: €499 or only €25 per week with our interest free payment plan. Click here to enrol now
Duration: Study in your own time, at your own pace. Generally students complete one module per week, each module taking around 10 hours
Assessment: 13 modules / 13 assignments
Qualification information: On successful completion of this business training course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement.
Duration: Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week. You will also have up to 50 hours online study group support. Complete this course within 6 months.
This course consists of thirteen modules
- ABKI202 – Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- ABKI152 – General Journal
- ABKI153 – General Ledgers & the Trial Balance
- ABKI106 – Accruals and Prepayments
- ABKI146 – Financial Statements
- ABKI133 – Understanding VAT
- ABKI151 – Fundamentals of Income Tax
- ABKI214 – Fundamentals of Payroll
- MGTG129 – Marketing and Social Media
- ABKI122 – Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
- ABKI189 – Financial Statement Analysis
- ABKI103 – Accounting with Xero
- ABKI217 – Accounting with Sage and Quickbooks