ADMI1015 – Certificate in Business Administration
Study administration online and get an accredited qualification to match your experience!
Become a certified business administrator with our accredited online course and get that job or promotion. Learn practical skills that will enable you to work confidently in the administrative field.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Developed and delivered by an Irish Accredited Training Provider
- Increase your job prospects and study administration, find a new job or up-skill in your current role!
- Gain the skills and accreditation to become a Business Administrator
- Power up your CV and get ahead in the job market
- Gain a practical understanding of Xero accounting software
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Grasp the principles of both verbal and written communication in the business environment – an invaluable skillset employers value
- Get a FREE 12-month membership to the Association of Professional Administrators in Ireland
This online course is designed for
- Administrators who would like to gain a qualification
- Jobseekers in the administrative field
- Employers who wish to improve the efficiency of the workplace
- Anybody interested to study administration online
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions. You can be confident that your course content is of a high standard as you study administration.
Investment: €499 or from only €25 per week with our interest free payment plan. Click here to enrol now
Assessment: 11 modules / 11 assignments
Duration: Study in your own time, at your own pace. Generally students complete one module per week, with each module taking around 10 hours.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Delivery and support: Online tutor support when you need it – we will help you through the process as you study administration, industry applicable, skills.
This course consists of eleven modules
- ADMG154 – Effective Business Communication
- ADMG128 – Office Organisation and Procedures
- ADMG148 – Time Management, Ethics and Professionalism
- CITG127 – Introduction to Microsoft Word
- CITG138 – Using Microsoft Excel
- CITG126 – Introduction to Microsoft Powerpoint
- ADMI127 – Workplace Health and Safety
- ABKI214 – Fundamentals of Payroll
- ADMG114 – Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- ABKI217 – Accounting with Sage and Quickbooks
- ABKI103 – Accounting with Xero
★★★★★ “I found this course absolutely fantastic to get an understanding of what skills and knowledge was needed for admin type jobs from the basics of microsoft office all the way through to payroll and understanding how to use Xero. The assessments and learning modules were all set out in an easy to read and understand way and the support from the tutors was amazing. Very quick to answer any questions and help with parts I didn’t understand. The course fit in perfectly around my two young children and I am looking forward to studying even more through the Career Academy!”
– Melissa Edge