Administration Pathway – Business
Gain Administration Skills and Fast-Track your career in Business Administration and Management!
This pathway program combines the Certificate in Business Administration and the Diploma in Business Administration giving you comprehensive knowledge and practical skills to advance your career in Business Administration, and a great base for anyone looking to begin a career in Business Management.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Developed and delivered by an ICB Accredited Training Provider
- Improve your administration skills Get qualified and earn more with a new job or promotion
- prepare for managerial and top-tier administrative roles
- Increase your job prospects in administration, find a new job or upskill in your current role!
- Gain the skills and accreditation to become a Business Administrator
- Gain a practical understanding of Xero accounting software and Microsoft Office applications
- Increase your earning potential and get ahead
- Gain a practical understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Receive comprehensive tutor support via phone, email and chat
- This online course can be completed anywhere, at a time that fits your schedule
- Work with an experienced tutor and other students to successfully complete your course
- FREE 12-month membership to the Association of Professional Administrators in Ireland
Designed by the Career Academy for you
This Program is unique to The Career Academy and specifically designed for those working or who have worked in an entry through to intermediate level admin role, who wish to gain a formal recognition of their experience, and are looking to advance their career in Business Administration.
“The Career Academy are fully committed to helping to develop and support Irish students so they can succeed in their career or business. One of the Dublin Chamber’s objectives is to support and inspire business vitality and success – and together The Career Academy and Dublin Chamber are keen to further support. We look forward to welcoming you as a new member once you graduate to continue your journey and success in your business. There are a number of members benefits including connecting, networking events, learning, maximise and grow your business, business savings, acting as a voice for business and being a platform for success. The Career Academy will award students a 12 month subscription for membership to the Dublin Chamber on completion of the chosen course. We look forward to welcoming you.” Paul Byrne, Head of Membership Development, Dublin Chamber of Commerce
Investment: €1499 or from only €25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Assessments: Case studies, quizzes, written assessments and practical exercises.
Duration: 400 hours over a maximum of eighteen months.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 18 months before you complete.
Qualification: On successful completion of this business training course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement.
This Pathways Covers Two Comprehensive Courses
Get a certificate to match your experience!
Become a certified business administrator with our accredited online course and get that job or promotion. Learn practical administration skills that will enable you to work confidently in the administrative field.
Take the next step towards a management role!
Whether you’re looking to hone your administration skills, or to progress to a more senior role, our accredited online course will teach you everything you need to know to advance your administration career.
This advanced course builds on the practical administration skills and knowledge obtained through the Certificate in Business Administration or Certificate in Reception & Office Support. You’ll learn to plan and review administration systems, manage payroll services and handle meetings and conferences. Study online, from home or the office, at whatever time suits your schedule.
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Download a FREE course guide!
Fill in this form to discover where The Career Academy can take you!