Administration Pathway – Business Administration
Give your admin career a real boost
Gain an advanced workforce ready skill set in administration
- Gain a qualification and prepare for managerial and top-tier administrative roles
- Gain a practical understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel, plus the most commonly used accounting software – Xero
- Grasp the principles of verbal and written communication in the business environment
- Work in a supportive, collaborative environment with your experienced tutors and other students
- Our online course can be completed anywhere, at a time that suits your schedule
Potential Career Outcomes
The Career Academy’s Administration graduates often gain employment in small to medium-sized businesses within Ireland. Upon completion of this course, you may be able to apply for jobs such as Business Administrator, Administrative Assistant or Administration Officer.
Investment: €1499 or from only €25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Assessments: Case studies, quizzes, written assessments and practical exercises.
Start date: Get instant access within 1 business day.
Duration: 400 hours over a maximum of eighteen months.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 18 months before you complete.
Delivery and support: 100% online with professional tutor support via phone and email.
Qualification: On successful completion of this business training course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement.
Covering the following modules
- Effective Business Communication
- Office Ergonomics & Data Entry
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Creating Documents
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service Strategies
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service Skills
- Organise Schedules & Meetings
- Time Management, Ethics and Professionalism
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- General Journal
- General Ledger & the Trial Balance
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- Accounting with Xero
- Accounting with Sage and Quickbooks
- Introduction to Project Management
- Establishing Timelines and Milestones
- Project Implementation, Completion and Evaluation
- Using Microsoft Excel
This Course is accredited by ICOES
The International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Receive unlimited support from experienced tutors!
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed.
They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an Industry & Employer Recognised Certificate
Ready to start learning?
1. Click on “Get Started Now”
2. Decide payment option – full payment or no deposit, interest free payment plan from only €25/week
3. Receive your course login details via email and start learning!