ADMI1016 – Diploma in Payroll Management
Gain a Diploma to match your experience, and become a Certified Payroll Practitioner!
Gain the Payroll knowledge you need to stand out from the crowd with our accredited Diploma in Payroll. This advanced online course takes approximately 200 hours to complete and combines six qualifications into one. It will further enhance your payroll skills, enabling you to pursue a career in the payroll sector as a Payroll Manager or Senior Payroll Officer.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Gain an employer recognised Diploma in Payroll
- Learn the fundamentals of payroll legislation, payroll software and administration as well as the key aspects of personnel management, and successful leadership
- Increase your job prospects or move forward in your career
- Complete your studies online, at your own pace and receive unlimited tutor support
Investment: €999 or from only €25 per week on an interest free payment plan.
Assessments: Case studies, quizzes, written assessments and practical exercises
Duration: 200 hours. Maximum of twelve months
Delivery and support: This course is delivered online with tutor support by phone and email.
This course is designed for: Individuals seeking or currently in a payroll position wanting to move into a senior role or those hoping to hit the ground running in a new career in payroll.
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Our Diploma in Payroll Management covers six comprehensive modules
ADMI1021 – Introduction to Payroll
- ABKI214 – Fundamentals of Payroll
ABKI1016 – Certificate in Xero Payroll
- ABKI219 – Introduction to Xero Online
- ABKUI200 – Setting up Xero Payroll
- ABKUI182 – Managing Payroll Items with Xero
- ABKUI107 – New Employee & Time Off Requests with Xero
- ABKUI179 – Pay Templates in Xero
- ABKUI178 – Pay Runs in Xero
- ABKUI183 – Payslips, Reporting & Filing in Xero
- ABKUI294 – Xero Payroll Assessment
ABKI1037 – Certificate in Sage Payroll
- ABKI337 – Setting Up Sage One Payroll
- ABKI338 – Pay Runs in Sage One Payroll
- ABKI339 – Managing Employees & Pensions in Sage One Payroll
- ABKI340 – Year End Obligations in Sage One Payroll
- ABKI342 – Sage One Payroll Assessment
MGTI1004 – Certificate in Personnel Management & HR
- MGTG114 – Human Behaviour
- MGTG150 – Workplace Communication Skills
- ADMI127 – Workplace Health and Safety
- MGTG106 – Controlling Operations
- MGTG139 – Recruitment
- MGTG142 – Staff Training
- MGTG149 – Work Teams
- MGTG135 – Positive Discipline
- MGTG112 – Grievances and Complaints
- MGTG130 – Monitoring and Reporting
MGTI1005 – Certificate in Leadership & Team Building
- MGTG118 – Introduction to Leadership
- MGTG121 – Leadership Qualities
- MGTG116 – Interpersonal Relationships
- MGTG105 – Communication Skills
- MGTG144 – Team Building
- MGTG143 – Systematic and Lateral Thinking
MGTI1002 – Certificate in Budgeting & Finance
- ABKI202 – Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- ABKI152 – General Journal
- ABKI153 – General Ledger & the Trial Balance
- ABKI218 – Depreciation
- ABKI106 – Accruals and Prepayments
- ABKI146 – Financial Statements
- ABKI122 – Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
- ABKI189 – Financial Statement Analysis
Download a FREE course guide!
Fill in this form to discover where The Career Academy can take you!