Assessment of Competence
Become a professional AAT Bookkeeper with The Career Academy!
AAT is the world’s leading professional body for accounting technicians, with over 140,000 members worldwide. Gaining the professional AAT Bookkeeper status (AATQB) with The Career Academy gives you the opportunity to provide qualified bookkeeping services to support businesses of all sizes! Your membership of AAT gives your clients the confidence that you meet AAT’s renowned international standards.
- Earn an official recognition with our AATQB Asessment
- Receive a FREE 12 month membership to the prestigious AAT organisation
- Access to exclusive online resources – including industry-leading e-learning modules, podcasts, blogs, videos, webinars, articles and forums
- CPD resources to keep your skills fresh – including a CPD Interactive hub
- Add the letters AATQB after your name once you’re a member!
- Work from home and earn up to €100 per hour once you’re qualified
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time
- Accreditation, Certification & Qualification details: The Career Academy is an Accredited Training Centre by the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers. On completion of this course, you will also gain membership to the Association of Accounting Technicians. Gain an internationally recognised credential, respected and valued by employers
This is designed for:
- Those who want to work from home
- Job seekers wanting to upskill in the bookkeeping industry
- Bookkeepers who want to become certified
- Entrepreneurs looking to start their own bookkeeping business
Investment: €199 or only €25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Assessment: one 50 question quiz, drawing on all aspects of bookkeeping.
Access Time: you will have access to this course for up to 1 month until you complete.
Delivery and support: Online with tutor support via email or phone.
AATQB Assessment Structure
Comprehensive quiz made up of 50 questions, including multi-choice, missing words, drag and drop, true and false, and matching options. This quiz is designed to test your level of bookkeeping competence, and on completion you will be eligible to apply for AATQB Membership through The Career Academy.